DOME began in 1993 with a pioneering group which included civil engineers and interior designers from Australia and Vietnam. DOME has been known for many years in Vietnam as a prestigious interior and manufacturing company providing service to embassies and foreign companies, and is a familiar name to Vietnamese expert investors.
At first, DOME focused on the domestic market and started with some small projects such as: design and interior decoration for home of Telstra’s General Manager – an Australian telecommunication company, adorn Motorola’s office in Hanoi. We gradually built up client's trust and were referred to their friends and relatives…
Product and Service
DOME provides a full-package interior service, from consulting and interior design service – Dome consults with clients to complete interior design from A to Z for newly built projects, as well as interior renovation work; to manufacture and execute of a whole package from wood furniture, sofa, curtain to other details to finish your space.
- Provide customers with comfortable and harmonious living space as well as high quality products and good service.
- Create a friendly, professional working environment for our employees
- Bring value to shareholders as well as contribute to the society.
As time has passed, DOME has developed to a reputable interior company by being whole-hearted with customers since:
- DOME is a well-known brand for many years, with the business philosophy – “always keep the prestige"
- DOME’s products is well-finished and durable
- DOME offers good after-sales service and long-term guarantee.
- DOME provides high quality consulting and interior design services
- With the advantage of direct manufacture, intermediate stages are bypassed allowing our prices to be highly competitive while enabling DOME to be very dynamic and flexible in the market.
For many consecutive years, the company was voted “The most prestigious furniture supplier in Hanoi" by readers of Vietnam Economic Times.
And especially in 2000, during the visit to Vietnam as a First Lady of the United States, Hillary Clinton and her family visited DOME twice. For the company’s members, it is a happy and proud memory.
Dome owns a large-scale display and retail showroom at the address that has become familiar to many customers – No.10 Yen The Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi. With a total area of nearly 600m2, customers will enjoy the luxury furniture, classic or modern, spacious and beautifully decorated.